Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Alec Bradley - Tempus

First time smoking this cigar.

I was on the golf course and had a few hours to BURN!

It looks like a great cigar. Good color and the wrapping is attractive. I bought from a local shop on a whim. It started burning well from the get go. I didn't really need to work it and I was thankful because it was windy as heck on the golf course. I noticed a LITTLE spice early on, but I either got used to it or it faded because it was not very apparent half way in. It has a nice smooth draw that I like.

If you like mild (but full of flavor) cigars this is right up your alley. It had a woody taste to it but it was smooth and enjoyable. It was consistent and enjoyable! I would definately smoke this one again!

A solid 4 in my book!
GMtarondor

No comments:

Post a Comment