Saturday, September 8, 2012

Opus eXstacy Part 2: Disappointing Dates

My first encounter with lady Opus I became immediately attracted. Like any man in love I pursued her, and manage to get two dates with her.

The second date I had with her was out of pity.

The Opus X is not even in the same league as the Opus Forbidden X. The cigar is a bland spice stick, with none of the nuances to be expected from all the hype the cigar receives from "Aficionados" Portions of the cigar reminded me of that taste you receive of burned tobacco you received at the end of a bad cigar.

After my disappointed with the first cigar, I thought it had to be the cigar so I tried a second on a hope that I could reclaim that Forbidden X flavor. It fell as flat as the first.

I was completely turned off by her, but there was still hope. For she has a dark skinned, older, more mature beauty of a sister. She would be the redemption of the Opus family.

CS Rating 2.5

The Oil Baron

No comments:

Post a Comment